Motor Vehicle Accidents: An Overview
After an accident, you might be facing many unknowns. Whether you are unable to work or trying to figure out how you will pay your medical bills, having the right attorney by your side is crucial. Cheney Galluzzi & Howard, LLC, is here to guide you through the legal process of obtaining compensation for your injuries.
Experience In All Areas Of The Law
When another driver causes an accident and you sustain injuries, you are entitled to recover the cost of your damages from the other driver’s insurance company. We have worked with clients throughout Colorado who have been involved in a variety of situations, including:
- Car Accidents: Riding in a car is one of the most dangerous things we do, especially when you share the road with other careless drivers.
- Truck Accidents: When a truck is operated negligently, other drivers may be seriously injured or killed.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents have a higher rate of fatalities than any other type of motor vehicle accident.
- Bus Accidents: Bus drivers and bus companies owe a heightened duty of care to their passengers compared to the average driver.
- Bicycle Accidents: Here in Colorado, we love bikes. Unfortunately, not all drivers are willing to share the road.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Because pedestrians are so vulnerable compared to motor vehicle drivers, the injuries resulting from a collision can be extremely severe.
Because of the nature of its business, the insurance company is not on your side. It has no interest in helping you. It has no interest in fairness. The insurance company survives on profit. And giving you less money means more profit, regardless of whether the money it offers you is enough to compensate you. When you’re dealing with an insurance company, you need the advocacy of an experienced and aggressive personal injury lawyer.