Know Your Rights If You Have Been Injured
If you have been injured in an accident, the deck will be stacked against you from the very beginning. Insurance companies have time and money, items that many victims find themselves without as they juggle medical costs and the stress of trying to live their lives and continue to work. It can be overwhelming, and the process is often stressful and frustrating.
At Cheney Galluzzi & Howard, our goal is to do everything in our power to get your life back to normal. We spend considerable time early on in your case explaining exactly how the system will work, making sure to detail expected timetables. We keep you updated every step of the way, and we always actively advance your position toward the outcome you want. You will never feel alone at Cheney Galluzzi & Howard. Someone will always be in your corner.
We Handle A Wide Range Of Personal Injury Cases
The following are a just few examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Whether you have been injured as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, we can help you obtain the compensation you and your loved ones need after sustaining severe injuries in a crash.
- Slip and Fall: A slip and fall injury resulting in injury on someone else’s property may result in compensation to you. The location of the injury certainly can make a difference so please get in touch with us to discuss your options. A trip and fall accident can happen anywhere because of unsafe property conditions.
- Ski Accidents: If you have been injured in a ski accident and believe someone else may be at fault, you should contact one of our attorneys.
- Insurance Bad Faith: If your own insurance company treats you unfairly, you may be able to sue them for bad faith.
- Wrongful Death: While no amount of money can fill that void resulting from a wrongful death, the law allows family members to hold the negligent party responsible and recover compensation.
- Dog bites: An animal injury can result in serious injuries. Pet owners can be held accountable when their animal attacks.
No Fees Unless We Win
We guarantee our work by working on a contingent basis for all injury and accident cases. This means that you pay legal fees only if we win. The majority of our clients find themselves in hard financial times after they have been injured, and contingent fees give our clients peace of mind by substantially limiting the financial risk of pursuing a claim. Additionally, we offer a free consultation. This means that we will discuss your case with you to determine if you have legal rights before you ever make a decision about whether to hire Cheney Galluzzi & Howard.
At Cheney Galluzzi & Howard, our representation includes prompt and personal service. We treat you like a close friend rather than a stranger, and it shows in the results of our work. Because of our personal approach to your case, we advocate relentlessly for your interests and will never settle for an outcome that is less than what you deserve.
Prepared For Trial, Prepared To Win
We plan from day one as though your case will go to trial. In practice, most cases settle. Yours might, as well. But because of that, many injury attorneys prepare their clients’ cases as though going to trial is not a possibility. They look for settlement only, and they leave their clients unprepared to take on the insurance company when trial happens. That will never happen at Cheney Galluzzi & Howard. We are devoted to securing successful verdicts, and we prepare for trial every step of the way. Relentless and thorough trial preparation commands the respect of the insurance company’s lawyers and maximizes the chance of getting a just settlement. When a settlement is not reached, we go to trial prepared to win.