Advocate for Justice Award Offering $5,000 Scholarship
Cheney Galluzzi & Howard, LLC is proud to announce a scholarship opportunity to support the advancement of post-secondary education. At CGH, we fight for a more just world, inside and outside the courtroom. Part of that starts with helping young people secure an education. This year we will be awarding a $5,000 scholarship to a current college or trade school student, or high school senior accepted into and soon to enter a college or trade school.
To qualify for this scholarship opportunity, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must currently be enrolled or have secured a spot at an institution for post-secondary education (be it college, university, or trade school).
- For high school seniors with an acceptance into post-secondary education, a cumulative GPA of 3.0 during your high school tenure is required.
- For those in college or trade school, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is essential.
Guidelines for Application:
- Send an email with the necessary details provided below to [email protected] before midnight Pacific Time on December 31st.
- Your complete name, contact number, and email address.
- A well-written essay between 750 to 1,000 words, submitted in Word, PDF, or Plain Text, answering this key question: What does justice mean to you? And how will you work to create a more just world?
- The most recent academic transcript you have.
- A valid proof showcasing your enrollment or acceptance at a college or trade school.
Additional Details and Rules:
- Previous awardees of this scholarship cannot reapply.
- The funds awarded are strictly for academic use, covering tuition and other educational expenses.
- The scholarship amount will be provided directly to the educational institution in the name of the winning student.
- Awards are granted based on academic merit, with essays undergoing review for quality of content, grammar, punctuation, creativity, and how well the essay prompt was addressed.